How To Get A Better Workout with trupura CBD Products
If you routinely workout, or aspire to, there’s no doubt that maintaining good health takes a top spot on your priority list. Even if you’re not at your fitness center or out jogging, you may still find yourself concerned with the growing warnings and problems that over-the-counter medications and pain relievers bring with them. For that reason, many athletes look to Mother Nature, and hemp products for your fitness routine are only growing in popularity.
The supplement industry continues to explode; but still, the vast numbers of vitamins, minerals, and herbs require some research to discover what’s legitimate, and will work the best for you. The same applies to trendy CBD-infused consumables and topicals.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a compound, or cannabinoid, that’s scientifically and anecdotally believed to alleviate all kinds of ailments and health concerns. It’s commonly extracted from the hemp plant which is from the same species as cannabis Sativa, or better known as the marijuana plant. Unlike the most-noted cannabinoid THC, found in marijuana, CBD does not have psychoactive properties and will not make you high.
CBD works with the body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS) to target problems on the cellular level. Cannabinoids found in hemp assist a compromised or deficient ECS because the compounds mimic the endocannabinoids naturally produced by your body, essential for metabolic, immune, digestive, mental, and nervous system functions.
How CBD products help with your workout
Whether you work out as part of your vocation or you hit the gym to stay healthy and look good, you need the following to make the most of a physical exercise routine:
- Sustained energy
- Pain and stress management
- Quality sleep
Remarkably, our hemp products may help with all the above requirements!
- trupura 500mg CBD Gummies are handcrafted with organic fruit juice and a broad spectrum formula. It’s easy to take these gummies right before or even during your workout for a quick energy boost.
- If severe pain from arthritis or an injury threatens to cut your routine short, know that our 1000mg Extra Strength Topical Salve needs to find its way into your gym bag. CBD works incredibly fast when penetrating the skin, the body’s largest organ. Many report immediate pain relief, and some use it as a preventative measure on problem areas before going for that run or heading to the gym.
- If you want better health overall while relieving sore joints and muscles that come with strenuous exercise, the trupura Movement Bundle may represent the perfect choice for you. Our 3000mg Whole Plant Hemp Oil Tincture is the perfect addition to healthy smoothies and mass-gaining protein shakes; and our doctor-formulated 500mg Relief Cream works to reduce pain and inflammation both before and after exercise.
- And lastly, after a busy day and an ambitious workout, let’s face it — you need to relax! Who doesn’t love a soothing bath, or even just a good foot soak? trupura 500mg Bath Salts are made with soothing Epsom salts and organic, aromatherapeutic essential oils. As your stress melts away and your muscles relax, you know a good night’s sleep most certainly will follow.
Eco-friendly alternatives for your routine
The industrial hemp industry boasts a projected net worth of over 26 billion by 2025 — and that isn’t just from the sale of CBD-infused goods. The hemp plant produces breathable and sustainable products that provide a promising alternative to many of our endangered resources.
If you care about your personal health, most likely, you want the planet you call home to remain healthy as well. Embrace these sustainable alternatives — look into hemp-made yoga mats, or invest in hemp-made workout clothes. You won’t find anything more durable or comfortable. Hemp may also replace plastics and provide the perfect reusable water bottle. And, when you do hit the sheets for that restorative night of sleep, why not try hemp linens and blankets to complete your commitment to better health.
At trupura CBD, all our products undergo rigorous third-party lab testing to ensure consistency and safety. If you have questions on how CBD products will help you with your workout, please leave us a comment or contact us here.